Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Kevin's Blog

Some of you may know Kevin, as he is around the dive shop quite a lot. He wanted to blog something... so here it goes.

The following is Kevin talking, he has written it down, now he is reading to me, but the words are from him, he wants you to know this.

"About Chris and Sally and Mark and his wife, they are very good friends of mine and Aure and Stuart too. I really like them. Every Saturday I go snorkeling, Chris gave me a book. Now I'm learning everything about diving. I'm doing a new discovery. I see fish when I'm snorkeling.

These guys are the best of the best."

-KEVIN from Octopus Diving

Kevin also brought in a photo of himself, had me scan it, and then in photoshop asked me to give him an afro and an earring... not sure why? It is an old photo of him as well. SO here are some newer one's when he went out on one his Saturday Snorkeling excursions.



No comments: