Friday, January 29, 2010

Congratulations!

This is just a quick one, I realize that I didn’t blog for a couple of days, but we have been a little busy.

I just wanted to say congratulations to Youseff and Andrew who recently certified as Open Water Divers. They did a great job, and in some tough conditions too. We had a big swell come through that made the visibility about 15 feet for a couple of days, but they were troopers and passed with flying colors.





So, great jobs guys! Keep checking the blog, I’m going to get Chris to post about England soon, before he forgets everything.

Oh… Kevin kept wanting to blog on my blog, so we started his own, it is kevinstmartin.blogspot.com.

Alright, I’m off now, it was a great day. I was diving with Carol for her Advanced Open Water and she did a great job. Tomorrow we are diving Deep and Wreck, so I’ll let you know how it goes.

Also, apparently my writing warrants the grammar police, so I apologize about that. The words just come out of my fingers, and I find that if I think too much about it all, it doesn’t sound as good.

So, as my Uncle Clay would say “Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea culpa.”

(Sally wrote this blog, as usual :) )

PS Stuart’s quote of the day: “I’m just running home for a quick evacuation.”

No comments: